Monday, December 6, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

It's finally starting to feel and look like Christmas around here! Our house is fully decorated and we finally got some snow over the weekend!
Friday night Stefan had to work late so I stayed in and watched Christmas movies with my parents and Lindsay! We watched the Polar Express because it was on abc family's 25 days of Christmas and we watched Christmas Vacation!

Saturday afternoon was the Christmas Parade! I didn't take any pictures because it was snowing but it was the wet snow that wasn't sticking so it was almost like rain! We had a good time though!

Lindsay left for Atlanta Georgia last night for 2 weeks for training for her new job! She just got a job at the airport! So before she left my dad made homemade pizza and we invited everyone over! Stefan's parents came and my grandparents came too! The pizza was so good and of course we played games, catch phrase! It was so fun!



I like to put tanner in charge of taking pictures when he's around because he loves doing it! I showed him how to use the self-timer on my camera and that's how he took this picture!


Sunday afternoon Stefan and I took our Christmas pictures for our Christmas card! I couldn't decide what pictures to use because I wanted to use 1 of when we got engaged but I didn't see any cards that had multiple pictures that I liked! The pictures on the card turn out too small so I went with just 1 picture!

Here are some pictures we took!

When Stefan's parents were here Jen brought the Disney CD over. The CD had all the photos that the Photographers took of all of us at Disney! Here are the ones that I loved the best!

 

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments: