Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tuesday!

Every Tuesday night now Stefan comes to see me and I love it! I now have something to look forward to again on Tuesdays now that Glee doesn't come back on until February!


We decided to do something fun so we played the Wii and play some games! We decided to bowl first.

Every time Stefan would get a turkey in bowling this is what he would do! Ha!

Okay, he beat me in bowling, buuuut..
I beat him in tennis!

After the Wii we decided to play board games since we hadn't in a long time! First we played a card game my parents got us for Christmas! It was Sorry Revenge! It was pretty fun, but he beat me in that game too so we moved on to my choice of game which was...


The Glee game!

Don't let him fool ya, he enjoyed playing! He will hate me for saying this on our blog, but he is the one that wanted to keep playing! Ha!


He knows most of the characters, but he is horrible with names, so i gave him one of each card so he knew the names! He actually beat me 3 times, believe it or not! So he's a Gleek, he just doesn't want to admit it!

I have been meaning to blog about these, but I keep forgetting! Joe and Amy got us these questionaire books for Christmas!


They are all types of questions I had to answer about Stefan, then he had a book full of questions he had to answer about me! We spent one afternoon doing the whole book! It was so funny, but fun! I got the most right, but he did do a lot better than I thought!

Happy Thursday Everyone!


1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Hey Kelsey! Our bridesmaid dresses were made by Melissa Sweet, which is a designer through Priscilla of Boston. I fell in love with them on the website and found a local wedding store that had a sample. Here is the link to the dress on the website. They make so many other beautiful dresses too! Good luck with all of the wedding plans!!

http://www.priscillaofboston.com/dress_detail.jsp?gid=2&sfid=51013&f4=Crinkle%20Chiffon

Chelsea