Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How we spent our Valentine's Day!!

We hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!! I know a lot of people hate Valentine's Day and I understand that if you don't have someone to share it with, but there's always someone that loves you no matter what!

Stefan spent Valentine's Day at school and I spent it running errands! I got up and made a heart-shaped chocolate chip cookie!


I sorted out the white M&M's from the bag because that's the color I decided to use this time! I had icing already here so I decided to add that to the cookie too!!


After I made the cookie I dropped Cooper off at the groomers because he was needed for a haircut and bath! This dog is terrified of everything and I am not exaggerating either! He sat in my lap in the car the whole way there! He hated it!

Here's his new look! He looks so much better...

While he was getting his haircut I went to Papa Murphy's Pizza and picked up a couple of Heart-Shaped pizzas! 

Stefan got me a purple cover for my phone! I kept saying how boyish it was and I needed to make it girly!
 I love it! (i had to take a picture of the screen on or there was a glare and it would turn out bad)


And this is what I got Stefan! He hates chocolate and we agreed nothing too big and he doesn't need anything or want anything so I found these little Debby snacks that he loves with a card! Every year I have written Stefan a letter for Valentine's Day! I have done it since our first Valentine's Day we spent together because I surprised him by writing on his car windows the night before and I left a little gift with a card and a letter in the driver's seat so when he came out to it the next morning he was surprised! He asked me to write him one every year and I do! 

Here are the rest of the pictures from our fun Valentine's night...

Stefan studied while we made pizzas!


Tanner got a hold of my camera...these were all taken by him and the ones he is in he used my timer!





 We hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day and weekend!

No comments: