Thursday, May 5, 2011

I can't believe it's already May!

I guess it's never too late to recap last weekend! I finally had the chance to use my lens I got for my birthday! I photographed the Bryant Family. We met at Miller Park and caught some great shots!  To view the rest go to my photography blog here!


We helped Chris and Erin paint their new house all weekend! I showed Tanner how to write his name on the wall before we painted over it. He thought it was pretty neat!


Stefan started doing the P90x workout about a month ago and he's doing really good with it and Erin started doing the Jillian Michaels DVD so between the two of them I decided to join them!  I started  working out on Monday May 2nd! I went to Wal-Mart after work to buy the Jillian Michaels DVD but they were out so instead I have been using our Wii Fit!



It really has been kicking my butt! My goal is to lose 20 lbs in 2 months. When I started doing it this morning it said I have lost 1 lb and it's my first week, so I'm getting there. Jillian Michaels has a video for the Wii too so I am going to rent that sometime and try it before I buy it! I really hope I stick with it!

No comments: