Sunday, April 3, 2011

Autism Awareness Day 2!!

We celebrated Autism Awareness all weekend! I had the day off Friday but I still wore my blue and told as many people as I could to wear theirs! Stefan and I went to eat dinner with my parent's at Buffalo Wild Wings! We haven't been there in awhile and it was so good!

Saturday I met Carly at the mall and we did a little shopping! We haven't gone shopping in so long so it was needed! We went to TJ Maxx, which I LOVE, and I found my next Jessica Simpson purse!! I LOVE IT and it was only $60, which is really good for a Jessica!


Saturday night Chris, Erin, and Tanner came over for dad's homemade pizza and to celebrate Autism Awareness! I wish we would have gotten a group picture because we all had our blue on! I will let the pictures, that Tanner took, do the talking!





When I first looked at this picture I died laughing at Tanner and Stefan's face!




Cooper loves Grandpa!


Today I went to Church with my mom, Erin, Tanner, and my Grandparents at their Church in McLean. Stefan and I have decided we want to start going to a Christian Church somewhere so I went today and I really liked it! Stefan's going with us next weekend because he had to work today! After Church we went to Tyler's family day he had at his Marine Recruit Place! We ate and he showed us around and then they had a dunk tank! Tanner loved it and he even tried it out! I took this picture with my phone!


We have fun things coming up this week! Awhile ago I talked myself into growing my hair out, but it's driving me crazy so I have decided to cut it off again, so hopefully I will do that this week AND the most important day of the year is on Thursday! (: So we have a fun weekend planned too!

Have a great week Everyone! (:

No comments: