Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

My mom is my best friend! She has done so much for us and I don't know what we do without her! She is the best mom in the world!


Jenni, Stefan's step-mom, is also so important to us! She is a wonderful mom and I couldn't ask for a better (almost) mother-in-law!


Erin is my sister but also my best friend! She has always been there for us and she is a great mom to Tanner!


If you have read my blog for awhile you know Amy is one of my best friend's and her daughter Mia, is our god-daughter! We love Amy like family and she is such a good mom! Mia is so lucky to have her!  


We love you guys along with all of our Grandmas, Aunts, and cousins who are moms! We want to say Thank you for all you guys have ever done for us through the years! You guys are seriously the best Mom's out there and we are so lucky to have you in our lives!

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: