Thursday, June 16, 2011

Do you watch Army Wives?

We have netflix and they have it now where if you have a Wii, Xbox, or Playstation 3 you can instantly watch certain movies and TV shows on your TV. You can also watch them on your computer as well! We have the plan where we can watch instantly through our Wii and we get 1 DVD at a time because you can't watch just any movie. So to watch instantly and 1 DVD we pay $9.99 a month.  You can keep the DVD as long as you want, there's no late fees or anything! We love it!

Now I started watching Army Wives because my mom and SIL (sister in law) Lindsey have been watching it and they love it! So i started watching it last week and I am already on Season 3! I love it and can't stop watching it!  Its based on the books, The Unwritten Code of Army Wives by Tanya Biank.  i can honestly say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!.
I'll give you a little insight to the characters:

I know it's just a TV show and some things aren't probably true, but I can't imagine living the way these women do, worrying about their husbands all the time. Sometimes it's funny and sometimes I cry through the episode. If you're a military family it's a great show to watch.

My favorite family on there are the Leblanc's! Stefan hates watching the show with me because I keep saying how much I love Trevor Leblanc and think he's SO cute! I love his wife Roxy. Her life at the bar is suddenly changes when  Trevor LeBlanc walks into the bar and proposes to her after only four days ago. Suddenly, her life at the bar is over and she is now an Army wife at Fort Marshall.



















The Holden's are like the President and first lady of their Post. They are a more serious couple, but a lot has happened to them so far that I don't want to say in case one of you want to watch the show. General Michael Holden and his wife Claudia Joy have 2 daughters, Amanda and Emmalyn.
The Sherwoods are a little different I think. Denise is a traditional stay-at-home wife to Major Frank Sherwood and mother to their troubled teenage son Jeremy. They have a weird relationship so far. Major Sherwood is more of a tough guy, like a typical Army soldier and she seems so shy and innocent. Their son Jeremy is also in the Army.

 
 Chase and Pamela Moran have 2 kids also Katie and Lucas. I haven't quite caught on as to what Chase does because when he gets a call he leaves and can't tell his family where he's going or when he leaves. I would hate that! Pamela is a former cop and has her own radio show on Post.

 























And finally there's Roland and Lieutenant Colonel Joan Burton. Conlonel Burton is a career soldier - just back from a two-year tour in Iraq. On a post filled with supportive wives, Roland Burton, is a supportive civilian husband with his own career as a psychiatrist.


 
 So as you can imagine with these Five women and a man the drama is going to be intense!  I've only seen the first and second season and I can't wait to see the rest!! Everyone needs to watch it, it's a great show! I believe season 5 is on Lifetime right now, but I wanted to start from the beginning.

No comments: