Monday, October 10, 2011

Our picture overload weekend!

This has been the busiest weekend ever! This will be a picture overload! I feel like that's all I did this weekend was take pictures which it completely fine with me! I loved it!

Friday night everyone came over to our house to watch the Cardinal game...Well some of us watched the game (:






I had to work Saturday until 3 but then after work I met up with Erin and we took Jake & Katie's pictures! They wanted some fall pictures done out at Funk's Grove so that's where we went! Click here to view more!


After their pictures we went with them to our friends' Austin & Katie's to cookout and we played games! We had lots of fun as usual!

Sunday we took my cousins' Matt & Abbey's pictures! Here's a sneak peek of theirs! Click here to view their session...


After pictures we headed to Radar Farms to capture our own pictures!




I'm a little biased...but he is the cutest little boy ever! (:




We decided to go through the Corn Maze...horrible idea! It was already 80 degrees outside! it was so hot and no air was moving...it was fun, but hot!




and look who we ran into...


the cutest god-daughter in the world (:


After Radar's we went back to Erin's so the guys could watch the Cardinal game and Erin and I started editing like crazy then we went to my aunt Kim's for a family weiner roast!


We all happened to have our Mizzou gear on so we needed a picture!



Stefan gives my aunt Kim so much crap and picks on her all the time! She hates to be touched and Stefan is ALWAYS giving her hugs! Haha


We had an exhausting, but fun weekend! We hope you guys did too! (:

No comments: