Monday, December 19, 2011

Our Christmas Weekend!

Let me first start by saying that ALL these pictures on this post were taken with my NEW digital camera that Stefan got me for Christmas! I asked for a small one to carry in my purse so I'm not always carrying around my big one and I love it! He told me to open before I left for the Christmas party because I would get a good use out of it and i did (:


I finally finished Christmas shopping on Saturday with Mom, Erin, and Lindsay! I just have Stefan's stocking stuff to get and I will officially be finished! We shopped all day long! I had to leave early because Stefan and I went to a Christmas party with our friends Austin, Katie, Jake, and Katie!


We had to dress up and Stefan and I waited until the last minute because we could not come up with anything without spending a lot of money, so i picked us up a couple of things...we felt over dressed compared to everyone else (:


I was an Elf, Stefan was the Grinch, Katie and Austin were elves, Katie was tinsel, and Jake was a reindeer i think! haha His costume was the funniest!




We played cards for awhile then headed downtown!




Sunday we got up early and ate breaktfast at Stefan's then spent the day at my Grandma's and made cookies and chocolate covered pretzels!


Erin and my cousin Abbey were in charge of the cookies...


Me, Lindsay, and Grandma were suppose to be in charge of the pretzels but Mom and my Aunt Lisa kept butting in! haha it was so funny!






Stefan just tormented everyone...


After we finished baking and cleaned up, Lindsay and I attempted to help Tanner build a gingerbread house...


and i said tempted because this is what happened...


These are the finished cookies and they were all delicious!


the chocolate krinkles are my FAVORITE! they are SO good with hot chocolate!


Erin was passing around a plate of cookies to try and Dad decided to keep them to himself! haha and you wonder where I get MY sweet tooth from?


Once we got home from making cookies all day we collasped! We were exhausted! We had a lot of fun though! I look forward to that every year now!

No comments: