Tuesday, August 6, 2013

3 Day Weekend

I had a 3 day weekend and it wasn't long enough for me! I ended up working late on Thursday so it gave me Friday off which worked out perfect because I got to go to our friend Justin's Dad's Memorial. I blogged about him about a week ago, he passed away from Cancer and they had a memorial for him Friday morning so I went to that with the Franks, Jarrid, and Josh! After the memorial we went to lunch then cooked out, threw bags, and drank at our house!
Sam, Mike, and Sam's brother Zach came over too! 
We had SO much fun...I think a little too much fun! 



Saturday morning Stefan went with me to get my haircut again! I wanted her to take a little more off the back, nothing too major yet! I'm sure when I go back in 4 weeks it will be shorter! It's already so much easier to do! Saturday night I was asked to capture a Loft Party to celebrate a marriage. Jason & Steph got married in June in Cyprus and they had a Loft Party Saturday night to celebrate with their friends and families who couldn't make it! To see their photos go to my photography blog in few days, they aren't up yet, click here!
Sunday morning Stef and I went to good ol' Corn Daze! I grew up in Minier so Corn Daze was a tradition of ours and as we all got older we stopped going and I hadn't been in years!
Stef wanted to go to the Car Show so we walked up there... 
 This car's name was "Sweeter than Wine" Because i'm obsessed with Wine, I needed a picture (: 
Then we saw a couple Tractor pulls...
After Corn Daze we went to my Mom & Dad's for the afternoon to see everyone! My Dad was working in the garage on our next project we asked him to do! 
When we went furniture shopping the one thing I wanted was an ottoman but they were way too expensive so we thought we could just make one! Okay let's be honest, not WE, my Dad! So he started on it yesterday and we just have to get padding and I have to pick out fabric for it which I think is going to be Chevron, duh! (: 
We sat outside on the deck all evening, it was so nice and relaxing! It was so relaxing, Henry fell asleep on the table! (: 

I hope everyone had a good weekend!

No comments: