Monday, August 12, 2013

Monday? Really?

Our weeekend ended too fast! I had the day off on Friday because I worked Saturday morning, so I ran some errands! I was given these wine bottles and I saw a couple projects on Pinterest that I'm really excited about so I got the supplies for them and started on them Friday afternoon buuuut I ran out of yarn...oops! So I need to get more and they didn't get done so all you get is a before picture! 
And speaking of projects I finally redid our dining room chairs! I hated the blue so I just replaced the fabric! 
Friday night Stef and I went separate ways! He went to the Cornbelters game with My Dad and his Dad and I went to the winery with everyone to see Brushfire....I mean Brushville! (I like Brushfire better and I don't know if I will ever get to use to their new name) once again we had so much fun! 



Yesterday after work I went to Mom and Dad's with Lindsey G to float! It was so relaxing and needed after a late night at the winery! (: Then we went out for pizza with our friend family! 
We spent this afternoon with my parents in Springfield. We were going to go to the fair but decided not to and went to Scheel's instead! We found some awesome deals! I got a Columbia Missouri coat for $30!!! The coat was originally $60....WIN!!

Stef loved the golfing section! I had to drag him out of that area! 
After Scheel's we went to dinner at Olive Garden...yummmmm, then headed home! We had a fun and relaxing weekend and I can't believe tomorrow is Monday already! 

No comments: