Thursday, August 15, 2013

"There's an App for that!"

There are a couple Apps on my phone that I am obsessed with and I thought I would share the love!! My all time favorite app is the Instagram!! I'm in love with it, but I have a feeling it's because it's like facebook but it's nothing but pictures and I'm obsessed with pictures! I take pictures of EVERYTHING I can think of just to put on Instagram! Follow me on Instagram, kfrazier0613, if you don't already and take a gander at my pointless pictures I take!
Kinda like my breakfast last weekend, who cares what I'm having for breakfast? (:
I also LOVE the Pinterest App! I seriously don't know what I did with my life before Pinterest! Pinterest is my go-to App when I'm bored, I need inspiration, I need a gift to give and i don't know what to give, or if I'm planning a party! It sucks me in and sometimes gets me in trouble! (:
I especially love it now that you just hold the pin down and decide what you want to do with it, either pin it, send it, or love it!
Voxer was introduced to my life about a year ago and I use it all the time! It's like a walkie-talkie! Stefan and I don't have service at our house so we can't get phone calls so everyone has been "voxing" us which is awesome because we aren't using our minutes! You can do group voxes too! We use it the most with our Friend Family (:
Within the couple of weeks I started using Grocery Pal, so I'm still figuring it out, but so far it's awesome! I don't have a list because we just got groceries last weekend and I already had a written one!
 But it gives me coupons and sales and it will organize my list (once I have one) by the aisle and whichever store we choose! It's pretty awesome so I can't wait to officially use it!
The last App I have on my phone and I am in love with is my Camera app...duh! This app I actually paid for. It has the full focus and exposure control and the manuel shutter speed...WIN! 
It's fabulous and I love it! AND I can upload the picture directly to Instagram when I need to! (: It's what I use all the time now for my camera instead of the camera App my phone came with!

What are your favorite Apps? (: 

No comments: