Friday, September 27, 2013

So long September!

I have been super busy up until this past week, so that's my reasoning behind the lacking of blogging! I currently am jobless! It's a long story but I am applying to SO many jobs its insane so hopefully something comes up soon, keep fingers, toes, eyes whatever you can crossed for me! (:
 
Carly got married a few weeks ago and I was a bridesmaid! Her reception was outside and the weather was perfect! (:

 

 

 
The next weekend we had 2 of my other best friends' Jessica & Jennie's Civil Union! I was shooting this wedding and they had gorgeous weather too! (:
Stefan was my "assistant" for the day! And when I say Assistant I mean he carried my camera bag around all day for me! (:
 
Jennie was one of my brides and she has seriously become one of my best friends! I was honored to capture their day for them and I was even more honored she wanted a picture with me and her bridesmaids! (:
 

 
 
I can't remember if I have ever talked about them on my blog before but I use to work with Jessica at Methodist and we instantly clicked and became best friends! She transferred offices a few months ago but we have stayed in touch and I love it! I bowl with them on Tuesday nights in Pekin! (:
 
 
We had so much fun at their wedding! We met lots of new people and we loved them! (:
 


 
Here's a few pictures from their day that I captured, to see the rest visit my photography page! (:
 


 
After we left their reception we made a pit stop to the Franks' Housewarming party!
 

 
Stefan and I have had a pretty rough week! Probably the toughest week we have ever had together and it's because I lost my job! I have only been jobless for a week but knowing a paycheck isn't coming in is killing us and freaking us out! So if everyone could please say a little prayer for us to get us through this rough spot right now we would love you even more than we already do!
 
 
On top of the crazy week we have had we had our 8 year anniversary this week! We don't plan to celebrate it anymore now that we are married but it will be nice to remember the day we became official! (: It's been an amazing, fun, stressful, adventurous 8 years together and I can't wait to see what the 80 more has in store for us! (:
 

No comments: